How to Apply to Master's degree courses
Students wishing to enrol in Master's degree programmes should apply for a preliminary online evaluation to check if they meet the academic requirements.
Here are the instructions:
- Please check the admission criteria related to the master's degrees.
- Go to the student administration web site www.esse3.unimore.it and choose "Registration" in the section on the left. Fill in your personal data. Your personal username and password will be created.
- Log in and select "Application for evaluation" in the left section.
- Include your qualifications and attach all the scanned documents outlined in the link above. When you select "Save the data"
and "submit", your application is complete and a Commission appointed by the Department will assess it.
Until you press the "save the data" and the "Submit" buttons, you can change attachments and your personal information. However, your application will not be finalized and the Commission will not be able to proceed with the assessment of your application until you save and submit.
- The Commission will evaluate if you have all the requirements necessary for enrolment.
Applicants can access the result of the assesment by logging on at the following web site: www.unimore.it/bandi/StuLau-esiti.html
- If the result of the evaluation procedure is "ADMITTED", you can enroll -
starting from 20th July 2015 until the last date specified in the admission criteria -
by supplying all the required documents to the Registrar's Office (Segreteria studenti).
Documents required for enrollment
Things to know
More information about Entry Requirements for EU or non-EU citizens
More information about Applying procedure for academic year 2016-2017